ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject published module exclusions not working?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:31:04 GMT
I have a module that depends on hbase BUT excludes ant(because that
screws up the build).  I then have X modules depending on hbase BUT  ant
is being downloaded even though I excluded it.

I don't know if it matters, but this is a virtual module so I need in
the virtual module for those exclusions to be inherited by the clients
that use them.

Ie. We are almost to a place where our projects simply define a tools
dependency, hbase and that is it instead of 60 dependencies in one ivy
file(ie. We are trying to move all that to a reusable virtual module
location).

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.