ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject excluded dependencies still downloaded?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:18:54 GMT
I have a virtual module with ivy.xml and all it has for a test is

        <dependency org="org.apache.hadoop" name="hadoop-core"
rev="0.20.2" conf="runtime->default,sources,javadoc">

              <exclude matcher="glob" name="junit"></exclude>

        </dependency>

And it "correctly" does NOT download junit.

Then, I have a many modules to use this virtual module and this module
DOES download junit and when I run the ivy:report

It says the junit came from the line above L.  Does this not work
transitively so I should get all the jars of my virtual module

Exactly as the virtual module defined it?

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.