ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject any easy way to publish 10 jars not built by me
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 20:46:14 GMT
Rewriting an ivy file can be a real pain.  We really want to just depend
on say com.broadridge:hbase and have a module that we publish to our
local artifactory so we can just dump hbase and all the dependencies "we
need" into artifactory very easily.  So, we want a module with an ant
build file and a lib containing all the hibernate jars.  How can we
publish all that using ivy to artifactory such that it grabs all the
jars regardless of name in that folder like <include name="*.jar"/> so
that it is published?

Is there also a way to publish the source too?

This way, when a new hibernate comes along, we just wipe all the jars
and drop them in again.  With hibernate, I went down the virtual module
path, but with hbase, I can't get the latest version and need to put all
these jars in artifactory which seems tedious...I want to just be able
to suck them all in.

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.