ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject RE: resolver errors intermittently
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 19:48:39 GMT
Oh, the second one was that latest.integration just stopped working for
me for some odd reason.  I had to put specific versions now for
commons-cli and commons-lang for some odd reason.  Anyone know why that
would break?

Thanks,

Dean

From: Hiller, Dean (Contractor)
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 12:29 PM
To: 'ivy-user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: resolver errors intermittently

Every once in a while I get

unknown resolver default

unknown resolver main

a rerun fixes this issue usually.  Why would I get unknown resolver
errors when running ant?

I am also trying to publish two virtual modules from same build.xml file
and for some reason, my upload fails resolving while my update works
fine(and that makes no sense at all)...(why would ivy:resolve fail on
the upload target but not the update target...so weird)..

      <target name="update" depends="ivydownload">

            <ivy:resolve file="ivy-hbase.xml"/>

            <ivy:retrieve
pattern="${dependencies}/hbase-libs/[conf]/[artifact]-[revision]-[type].
[ext]" sync="true"/>

            <ivy:resolve file="ivy-hibernate.xml"/>

            <ivy:retrieve
pattern="${dependencies}/hibernate/[conf]/[artifact]-[revision]-[type].[
ext]" sync="true"/>

      </target>

      <target name="upload" depends="ivydownload">

            <ivy:resolve file="ivy-hbase.xml"/>

            <ivy:publish resolver="artifactory-publish"
pubrevision="1.0" overwrite="true"/>

            <ivy:resolve file="ivy-hibernate.xml"/>

            <ivy:publish resolver="artifactory-publish"
pubrevision="1.0" overwrite="true"/>

      </target>

attachments from your system.