ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject ivy-settings.xml file in IvyDE (how to do relative reference?)
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:21:46 GMT
I am trying to make it so new developers can checkout and run without
having to setup anything(including ivysettings.xml).  I tried
file:./ivy.xml and workspace way as well, but none of that works.  Is
there a way to setup ivysettings.xml file so it is in the project and
relative referenced from base of project?  Much like the ivy.xml file
can do!!!!!!

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.