ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject how to see dependency tree?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 17:11:36 GMT
In the maven plugin, I could bring up a projects tree which would list
out all my dependencies under the  root folder and then list out those
children dependencies in folders under that, etc. etc. (it actually drew
it as a map).

Does that exist in ivyDE at all.  I see the reverse explorer but that is
not listing out the jars that were pulled in as grandchildren at all.  I
am trying to find out which line caused Avalon.jar to be pulled into my
project and that seems to be a non-trivial task????

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.