ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to get all licences, descriptions and homepages from ResolveReport instance?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:31:41 GMT
I don't think that is possible.
You could parse the XML report yourself and extract the information from it, or
you could enhance the ArtifactDownloadReport API to allow this (and donate your
enhancement back to the project :-))

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Ždila <m.zdila@mwaysolutions.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 2:59:04 PM
Subject: How to get all licences, descriptions and homepages from ResolveReport
instance?

Hello

How to get all licences, descriptions and homepages from
org.apache.ivy.core.report.ResolveReport instance?

Resolve report contains all ArtifactDownloadReports transitively. I can
get ModuleRevisionId from it, but it doesn't contain the information I need.
Unfortunately I found no way to get ModuleDescriptor from
the ArtifactDownloadReport.

Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
--