ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Felix Drueke <fdru...@orga-systems.com>
Subject making dependency-graphs
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:25:35 GMT
Hi,

in our company we're evaluating ivy (together with artifactory or nexus).
ATM I'm trying to find out easy ways of creating dependency graphs since that's
what many people like to see (including me).

However so far I found ways to create graphml-files which imho aren't very usable
since they require a whole lot of clicking in yet another tool (yed) which is
not an option for the average developer or manager.
Then there's graphviz which is a little bit easier, but still not usable for a manager.
Then I downloaded the dependency-analyzer which probably does nice things, but it needs
a maven-installation to work.

Is there no way to create a graph easily and fast?
My dream would be the possiblity to view dependency-graphs inside the artifactory (or nexus)
webgui.

Thanks for any hints and help.

Felix

The information included in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is strictly confidential
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail as well as
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized
to use and/or copy this message and/or attachment and/or disclose the contents to any other
person.