ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From samyem <>
Subject Ivy with Nexus
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:17:48 GMT

I am trying to use Ivy/IvyIde with Nexus. This is the simple configuration I

		<url name="nexus" m2compatible="true">
	<settings defaultResolver="nexus"/>

And my ivy.xml file looks like this right now:

<ivy-module version="2.0"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="" >
		<dependency org="commons-lang" name="commons-lang" rev="2.1" />
		<dependency org="org.apache.commons" name="commons-email" rev="1.2"/>
		<dependency org="org.apache.activemq"  name="activemq-all" rev="5.3.1"/>

Now all is well and my jars are getting pulled from nexus as expected and I
got eclipse to pick up the classpath. However, when I use nexus I do not get
the sources pulled from nexus to my local cache and Eclipse is unable to
attach the sources for the jars. When I use the default settings that pulls
from, the source does get downloaded to local cache and Eclipse
is able to pick up the sources. So how can I make it download the sources
with Nexus?

Thank you,

Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message