ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kelly, Sean" <Sean.Ke...@disney.com>
Subject picking up wrong resolver
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:52:49 GMT
Hi All,

I'm try to pull down jquery from the google CDN with the following module and settings - but..
the module yoda attempts to use the defaultResolver specified in the settings as opposed to
the resolver named in the module attribute ? - can someone point out where I'm going wrong
.

Thanks

Sean

<ivy-module version="1.0">
  <info organisation="com.disney" module="yoda"/>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency org="jquery" name="jquery" rev="1.4.4">
      <artifact name="jquery.min" ext="js"/>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

<ivysettings>
                <properties file="${ivy.settings.dir}/ivysettings.properties"/>
  <settings defaultResolver="jquery-tools"/>
  <resolvers>
    <url name="jquery">
      <artifact pattern="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/[revision]/jquery.min.[ext]"
/>
    </url>
    <url name="jquery-tools">
      <artifact pattern="http://cdn.jquerytools.org/[revision]/full/[artifact].[ext]" />
    </url>
  </resolvers>

                <modules>
                                <module organisation="com.disney" name="yoda" resolver="jquery"/>
                </modules>
</ivysettings>

Sean Kelly, Senior Staff Software Engineer
Kerpoof Studios
Disney Interactive Media Group

www.disney.com<http://www.disney.com> | +1.303.551.7220 x117(o) | +1.303.551.7227 (f)