ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: publish configurations
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:03:09 GMT
It looks like, after investigating the ivy SVN transaction history and changelist on the web
page, that this feature is available with ivy 2.2 release.  I guess I will upgrade.

---
Shawn Castrianni

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Castrianni [mailto:Shawn.Castrianni@halliburton.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:48 PM
To: 'ivy-user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: publish configurations

Is there a way in the ANT task for publish to specify the configurations as "everything except
confA"?  In other words, currently I set my publish conf to "*" to say I want to publish all
configurations.  However, now I want to publish everything except "confA".  I was hoping I
could set my publish conf to something like "!confA" or something with a negate operator.
 Without this ability, I have to hardcode a list of confs which may be different for different
modules.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.