ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject publish configurations
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:48:25 GMT
Is there a way in the ANT task for publish to specify the configurations as "everything except
confA"?  In other words, currently I set my publish conf to "*" to say I want to publish all
configurations.  However, now I want to publish everything except "confA".  I was hoping I
could set my publish conf to something like "!confA" or something with a negate operator.
 Without this ability, I have to hardcode a list of confs which may be different for different
modules.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.