ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dale Herrig <dale.her...@osi.com>
Subject Two places download jars are stored
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:02:04 GMT
I noticed that the downloaded jars by default will go the lib directory.  I
also noticed that these same downloaded jars get put in the ivy cache
directory which by default is where the ivysettings.xml file located.

I am thinking I don't need the down loaded jars in two locations.

The ivy cache would be fine.  However, there does not seem to be a way to
dis-able the jars going to the lib directory or some other lib
directory specified in   "ivy.lib.dir".

Yes, I can point "ivy.lib.dir" to the ivy  cache directory which is what I
did but now have two copies of the same jars at different locations in the
ivy cache directory.

Am I missing some additional settings.

Thanks in advance for any guidance on this