ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Neil Hart <neilah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with a Maven Repo with trustStore
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 21:50:56 GMT
It is working, but with a little bit of changes.

I had a space in the ANT_OPTS that messed up using the answer below.  Once I
used that I got the exception:

[ivy:retrieve]  HttpClientHandler: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors
parameter must be non-empty url=
https://maven.intcx.net/content/groups/public/stax/stax-api/1.0/stax-api-1.0.pom

Seems the trustStore needs a fixed path so it worked once I did this:

export ANT_OPTS=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/Users/neilhart/.m2/trust.jks

Thanks