ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dale Herrig <dale.her...@osi.com>
Subject Re: publishing with username and password
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:56:04 GMT
yes, that did work, the problem was artifactory tries to help with giving
the correct

 <credentials host="host" realm="Artifactory Realm" username="user"
passwd="passwd"/>

The problem was they had  HOST  REALM USERNAME PASSWD  in upper case and
artifactory was rejecting that totally, when I changed to lower case things
started working.

As far as an anonymous  is concerned they are two setting in artifacatory to
get that to work.

1.  Must allow anonymous users
2. Have also set the permissions on the repository to allow anonymous to
 read, write publish, delete