ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Neil Hart <neilah...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with a Maven Repo with trustStore
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:08:43 GMT
I am trying to retrieve jars from our Maven repo.  When I use mvn, I need to
add "-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=~/.m2/trust.jks" or I fail using our https
repository.

When I use ant/ivy with <ivy:retrieve> I get the following:

[ivy:retrieve]  HttpClientHandler:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target url=
https://maven.intcx.net/content/groups/public/com/jamonapi/jamon/2.7/jamon-2.7.pom

I've tried adding the truststore property various ways and I still get the
problem with the retrieve.  Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks
Neil