ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Neil Hart <>
Subject Problem with a Maven Repo with trustStore
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:08:43 GMT
I am trying to retrieve jars from our Maven repo.  When I use mvn, I need to
add "" or I fail using our https

When I use ant/ivy with <ivy:retrieve> I get the following:

[ivy:retrieve]  HttpClientHandler: PKIX path building failed: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target url=

I've tried adding the truststore property various ways and I still get the
problem with the retrieve.  Is there something else I should be doing?