ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Brian Gray <bg...@summa-tech.com>
Subject IvyDE resolving artifacts with m:classifier
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:09:30 GMT
Hi all,

Our build integrates with a few projects at the company that our built using
Maven.  One of the projects builds a separate test jar that some of our unit
tests depend on (it contains base test classes that do Spring wiring and so
forth).

Our dependency looks like this (which works from Ant):

<dependency org="com.org" name="ProjectName" rev="latest.integration"
      changing="true"

 conf="compile->sources(*),master(*);sources->sources(*);test->tests(*),runtime(*);runtime->runtime(*),master(*)"

      <artifact name="ProjectName" m:classifier="tests" type="jar"
conf="test" />
      <artifact name="ProjectName" m:classifier="sources" type="jar"
conf="sources" />
</dependency>

Note, I have changed the org and name in this example.

Unfortunately, this breaks IvyDE.  I get the following error:

I think the solution comes from the IvyDE settings in Eclipse.  There is a
Sources types and Sources suffixes setting, a Javadoc types and a Javadoc
suffixes setting.  Do I need a Tests types and Tests suffixes?  Or a Custom?
 Is there another way to get this to work?  If I don't include them the
ProjectName-tests.jar does not get pulled in.

Thanks,
Brian