ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject setting up ivy so it always gets the source(so eclipse debugger has source)...
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:56:51 GMT
Ideally, I want to set this new environment up so it always get source
when getting the binaries.  Is there a single

Flag somewhere to tell ivy to do that?  I know it was getting the source
jars a day or two ago because

I was getting errors on the source jar and binary jar having the same
name and conflicting, but since I setup

Artifactory, and have been trying to get that to work, something must
have broken along the way(I reverted

Back to no artifactory but still not getting sources...even added
retrieve type="sources" to force it but didn't work)....

<ivy-module version="2.0"

            xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation=

                   "http://ant.apache.org/ivy/schemas/ivy.xsd">

    <info organisation="com.broadridge" module="hello-ivy"/>

      <configurations>

         <!-- Just the runtime jars.  Should be none if a service -->

         <conf name="runtime" />

         <!-- All other jars needed to compile -->

         <conf name="all" extends="runtime" />

      </configurations>

    <dependencies>

        <dependency org="commons-lang" name="commons-lang"
rev="latest.integration" conf="runtime->default"/>

        <dependency org="commons-cli" name="commons-cli"
rev="latest.integration" conf="all->default"/>

        <!-- tools(This should all be moved into a tools-ivy.xml file
for all projects to depend on -->

        <dependency org="checkstyle" name="checkstyle" rev="4.4"
conf="all->default"/>

        <dependency org="cobertura" name="cobertura"
rev="latest.integration" conf="all->default"/>

        <dependency org="junit" name="junit" rev="latest.integration"
conf="all->default"/>

    </dependencies>

</ivy-module>

But I want it to be getting the source as well and it isn't doing that.

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.