ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject what version ivy and artifactory are people using that works together?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:05:55 GMT
It turns out when I back out from 2.3.1 artifactory to 2.3 or 2.2.5 I
get a break further up in my build file on resolving dependencies so I
don't even get to the publish stage.  I would like to find out what
anyone person has working for two stable versions so I can sort of play
with a "known" quantity that I know works.  Especially since 2.2.0 of
ivy does not resolve dependencies well in pre 2.3.1 artifactory, but
does work fine with 2.3.1

Except the publish is broken(not sure if that is my config files or if
it is unstable versions at this point being my first time in here and
all).

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.