ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ivy ant tasks - xsd or eclipse autocomplete?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:48:29 GMT
There is no xsd for the Ivy Ant tasks.

I'm not sure how eclipse supports autocompletion of external ant tasks.
Did you define the Ivy tasks in such a way that eclipse will be able to find the
ivy.jar ?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hiller@broadridge.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, November 26, 2010 5:13:51 PM
Subject: ivy ant tasks - xsd or eclipse autocomplete?

Usually, if you add the xsd like

xmlns:ivy="http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyanttasks.xsd"

Then eclipse does autocompletion (at least in xml files this works).
But on the docs it has me adding

xmlns:ivy="antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant"

Which does not make auto completion in Eclipse Helios work(webtools I
think has to be there for that stuff to work "I think").  Is there
something I am missing or is there an xsd for the ivy ant tasks?

Thanks,

Dean

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the

attachments from your system.