ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: publish failing(more info)
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:18:09 GMT
You should use resolver "artifactory-publish" to publish your modules:
<ivy:publish resolver="artifactory-publish"  pubrevision="1.0"/>

----- Original Message ----
From: "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <>
Sent: Thu, November 25, 2010 1:35:24 AM
Subject: RE: publish failing(more info)

Oh, almost forgot.  My resolver in ivysettings.xml.  I tried the default
artifactory generated one which just has the ibiblio one with my
artifactory ip and then tried this one too...(and changed publish
resolver to artifactory-publish) but neither worked.  Any ideas?

  <settings defaultResolver="main" />

  <!--Authentication required for publishing (deployment). 'Artifactory
Realm' is the realm used by Artifactory so don't change it.-->

  <CREDENTIALS HOST="xxxx" REALM="Artifactory Realm" USERNAME="admin"
PASSWD="password" />

    <chain name="main">

      <ibiblio name="xxxx" m2compatible="true"
root="http://xxxx:8081/artifactory/libs-release" />

        <url name="artifactory-publish">

        <!-- You can use  m2compatible="true" instead of specifying your
own pattern -->

ation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml" />