ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with a Maven Repo with trustStore
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:09:48 GMT
Did you try using the ANT_OPTS environment variable?

set ANT_OPTS=-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=~/.m2/trust.jks

regards,
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Neil Hart <neilahart@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 8:08:43 PM
Subject: Problem with a Maven Repo with trustStore

I am trying to retrieve jars from our Maven repo.  When I use mvn, I need to
add "-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=~/.m2/trust.jks" or I fail using our https
repository.

When I use ant/ivy with <ivy:retrieve> I get the following:

[ivy:retrieve]  HttpClientHandler:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target url=
https://maven.intcx.net/content/groups/public/com/jamonapi/jamon/2.7/jamon-2.7.pom

I've tried adding the truststore property various ways and I still get the
problem with the retrieve.  Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks
Neil