ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Darragh" <dbai...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Problem getting a publish to local filesystem working
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:31:53 GMT

I'd prefer not to, as I use the same dist rule to build the jar files so that the rpm/msi
build targets don't need to rename them to include the main version number in the end filename.
I could look at changing that in the future.

For the moment I've settled on using "${dist.dir}/[artifact]-${project.version.main}.[ext]",
as the pattern to work around this.

I'm guessing that my understanding of how the revision attribute works when coupled with the
pubrevision attribute doesn't match how it actually works. I assumed that it was intended
to allow you to pick up an artifact that have a particular revision specified (revision) in
the filename but then publish it with an entirely different revision (pubrevision) if so desired.

--
Regards,
Darragh Bailey