ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Problems with "Resolve Dependencies in workspace"
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 19:33:39 GMT

Le 9 oct. 2010 à 21:15, Chris Geer a écrit :

> That's just it, the Ivy console says it finds the correct dependency. Like I
> said, the correct project is listed in the ivy classpath container. It works
> for auto completion and for "Find Declaration" type searches. It just gives
> me the "cannot be resolved to a type" errors.
>
> No ivy errors at all in console.

So from waht you see in the classpath container in Eclipse; everything look good ? Every expected
jar or project in under the IvyDE container ?
Then your errors are not IvyDE related I think. You should look to your project classpath
properties, like the order/export. Try to manually add project dependency to see if it changes
anything.

Nicolas