ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Max Reider <ansuse...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: latest strategy question
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:50:26 GMT

Geoff, I've pored over that page a number of times. And to me, it is not at all obvious that
latest-revision will do what I want it to do:
1. While "dev" is assigned "-1", will that also be applied to "DEV" (case-insensitive) and
"-DEV" with a hyphen prefix?
2. Where does it say anything about how to negotiate between "-DEV" and "-DEV-timestamp"?

I'm afraid that eventually I will just need to write an integration test and ascertain this
for myself--which is a shame because having to do so presents a barrier to entry.