ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Max Reider <ansuse...@hotmail.com>
Subject latest strategy question
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:07:36 GMT

I want to have a latest strategy that sorts versions as follows from latest to earliest:
1. 2.0
2. 2.0-DEV
3. 2.0-DEV-20101031101932 (later timestamp)
4. 2.0-DEV-20100920120000 (earlier timestamp)

Will this work out of the box, or will I need to define a custom latest strategy to make this
work, or will I need to tweak the built-in latest-revision in some way? And if someone can
point me to some passage in the documentation that would have obviated my question had I been
aware of it, that would be great.