ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:49:32 GMT
Maybe a simple example would help?

If you are familiar with ant, then you should be able to decode this little
project <http://code.google.com/p/jibx-bindings/source/browse/>. All it does
is use ivy to pull in a few JARs during the build, test, etc. phases. It
uses some included ant macros to simplify the build.xml, etc. The ivy files
are under trunk/src/ivy.

There is a separate "public" ivy file that is used to represent this code
module in a repository, which is viewable (styled as HTML)
here<http://ivyroundup.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo/modules/org.dellroad/jibx-bindings/1.0.7/ivy.xml>
.

-Archie

--