ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Clitheroe <g.clithe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using IVY programatically
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:13:33 GMT
You're more then welcome to check out the code and give it a try - running
'ant setup-nb-build-environment' will use Ivy to fetch the dependencies and
running 'ant jar' compiles and runs proguard to deliver a single jar (check
dist after running).

svn co http://codegeo.org/repos/cwb/GeoNetCWBQuery/trunk GeoNetCWBQuery
cd GeoNetCWBQuery
ant ivy-clean-cache