ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Harrigan <dharri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:22:55 GMT
Hi David,

I understand you frustration. The documentation isn't that great. At
the moment I'm putting together a set of Ivy 101 articles that may be
of benefit to others. I too went though time and effort to learn it
and still some things are not too clear. However, I did get it to
work, even to publish my own dependencies into my own repository. The
blog articles are not there yet, so I can't point you to anything at
the moment.

I've taken the **completely unofficial** step of creating a temporary
channel on freenode called #ivy. If you can jump on there I can help
you out a bit if you like - depends on work load etc, but I can offer
a few suggestions that may help.

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9