ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Levi Purvis <lpur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE - GWT projects in Eclipse
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 03:24:57 GMT
Thanks, that helps clarify things.  Repacking the jars was on my short
list of contingencies to try out.  These particular jars that were
causing me grief are third-party.  I think I'll repack them and throw
them into a local repo.

Now I'm also suspecting that I may have been having some problems with
the GWT compiler (through the Google plugin) not seeing transitive
dependencies resolved from ivyde.  I'm going to re-try a couple of my
failed attempts using a vanilla launch config.

Thanks again for all the help.