ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Tim Brown <tpbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE - GWT projects in Eclipse
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 23:58:25 GMT
I haven't tried getting source artifacts on my classpath in the past, but
gave it a test just now.

Normally, I have to IvyDE library entries -- runtime & test (test includes
compile) configurations.

I added a third IvyDE library entry (used 'compile' configuration), and on
the advanced Tab enabled project specific, and changed accepted types to
_only_ be source.

A resolve on the project shows three entries:
- The original two contain jars of classes
- The new entry contains a jar of sources.

Appears to be on the classpath now.  Have you tried anything like this?
 Could probably add 'source' as an accepted type in my original IvyDE lib