ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Miller <thatguy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple artifacts
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:18:29 GMT
I've gotten this to work a bunch, so it should work. The difference I
see is this:

Your build creates a versioned jar. Mine creates an unversioned jar.
So try creating dsi-springmvc-tags.jar
and dsi-springmvc.jar.

Then make your pattern like so:
artifactspattern="${build.dir}/[artifact].[ext]"

It may be getting confused with the - in your name and the separator
of the version? Or it was just not intended to work that way. Not
sure.