ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple artifacts
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:29:23 GMT
My guess is what's going on is it's settling into a default behavior where
it's just publishing the artifact that has the same name as the module.

What I notice about your artifact elements that's a little off is that
they're not specifying a type attribute or (this may be the real problem) a
conf attribute. Try:
 <publications>
   <artifact name="dsi-springmvc" type="jar" conf="default" />
   <artifact name="dsi-springmvc-tags" type="jar" conf="default" />
 </publications>

This is presuming you're specifying a conf literally called "default".