ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Harrigan <dharri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 18:51:29 GMT
Another one...

I've started to publish my articles on using Ivy. No prior knowledge is assumed!

http://dharrigan.com

Have a look and if you feel inclined, help me improve it for others :-)

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9

"It is not usually until you've built and used a version of the
program that you understand the issues well enough to get the design
right." - Rob Pike, Brian Kernighan.