ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Harrigan <dharri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange IvyDE issue
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:38:55 GMT
So, what do I do if the module is a 3rd party lib that hasn't defined
the version? As a workaround, I've done this:

<exclude org="activation" name="activation"/>

Since, somewhere else, an attempt is made by another 3rd party module
to pull in "javax.activation/activation" which is cool.

Is the only think I can do is use the workaround?

-=david=-