ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Marks <topher1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE - GWT projects in Eclipse
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 02:25:20 GMT
This is actually a problem in how your dependency is built.  In the
dependency you are using, you need to include both the class files and the
java files in the jar.  This is especially important if you are using a
build script outside of Eclipse (say in a continuous build environment).  It
doesn't seem that GWT modules are well documented in the area of creation
and it took me looking at a couple modules from Google to understand that is
how things are supposed to be deployed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
topher