ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Podkowinski <spo...@gmail.com>
Subject [Ivy IDE] source file resolution fails
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:54:30 GMT
Can someone please advise what to do to make the source resolution
feature work in Ivy IDE? For each artrifact ivy will download the
appropriate sources to the local cache e.g.:

$HOME/.ivy2/cache/org.springframework/org.springframework.core/jars/org.springframework.core-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar
$HOME/.ivy2/cache/org.springframework/org.springframework.core/srcs/org.springframework.core-sources-3.0.4.RELEASE.jar

However, when I'm trying to open a class from the ivy classpath in
Eclipse, the source file cannot be resolved:
"Source not found"
"The JAR of this class belongs to container 'ivy.xml [*]' which does
not allow modifications to source attachments on its entries"

I noticed that there are some related options under Ivy > Classpath:
Sources types: source
Sources suffixes: -source,-sources,-src

Using Ivy 2.2.0 (20100923230623) and IvyDE 2.1.0.201008101807.

This is really driving me nuts as I have no clues where ivyde is
actually looking for the sources. Any ideas?