ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "David Sills" <DSi...@datasourceinc.com>
Subject RE: How to exclude sources when building using Ant
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:53:56 GMT
Steve:

Thanks, that was exactly what I needed.

This is precisely the sort of difficulty I've been having. The
definition of the "type" attribute of the retrieve Ant task in the
documentation is "comma separated list of accepted artifact types".
Fine, but how do I know what the list of accepted types is, or what any
of the values listed means? (The source files are JAR files, as well,
but are somehow magically excluded when "jar" is the type.)

Of course, I could be being really dense and missing something, but this
is the sort of thing I plan to go through and work on when time permits.

David Sills