ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 19:07:22 GMT
Thanks David,

I'll add a link to your articles on the Ivy website.

In addition, anyone who thinks the documentation could be improved, feel free to
submit documentation patches in JIRA.
These patches are generally quickly applied into the codebase.

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: David Harrigan <dharrigan@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, October 8, 2010 8:51:29 PM
Subject: Re: Question about documentation

Another one...

I've started to publish my articles on using Ivy. No prior knowledge is assumed!

http://dharrigan.com

Have a look and if you feel inclined, help me improve it for others :-)

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9

"It is not usually until you've built and used a version of the
program that you understand the issues well enough to get the design
right." - Rob Pike, Brian Kernighan.