ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Filter buildlist based on revision attribute
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:34:29 GMT
No, I don't think this is possible at the moment.
You could open a feature request in our JIRA at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY if you want to get it implemented.

regards,
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Tandrup, Mads" <mads.tandrup@capgemini.com>
To: "ivy-user@ant.apache.org" <ivy-user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 10:59:23 AM
Subject: Filter buildlist based on revision attribute

Hello

We are using the ivy buildlist ant task with a single root module, to filter out
unwanted modules.

This root module however depends on various specific revisions of other modules.
Is it possible to filter the result of buildlist, such that it only includes the
modules whos revision attribute match that of the dependency rev attribute?

Best regards,
Mads Tandrup

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which
includes Capgemini Danmark A/S, a company registered in Denmark (number
25606965) whose registered office is at Delta Park 40 - 2665 Vallensbaek Strand.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is

intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to

read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message

in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.