ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Strange IvyDE issue
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:34:12 GMT
My guess is that it this module didn't define which version of activition is
needed.
If the revision isn't defined, ivy will default the revision to something like
"working@local-hostname".

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: David Harrigan <dharrigan@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 10:59:40 AM
Subject: Strange IvyDE issue

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the latest version of IvyDE
(2.1.0.201008101807-RELEASE) in Eclipse. A module is attempting to
pull in activation, yet, I keep on getting this error:

Some projects fail to be resolved
Impossible to resolve dependencies of fu#bar;0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
unresolved dependency: activation#activation;working@PC-738: not found

You can see that it's attempting to use my local machine, plus what is
this "working" attribute?

It's causing the resolve to fail.

Any ideas anyone?

Thank you.

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9

"It is not usually until you've built and used a version of the
program that you understand the issues well enough to get the design
right." - Rob Pike, Brian Kernighan.