ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kirby Files <Kirby.Fi...@masergy.com>
Subject Re: Multiple artifacts
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:16:13 GMT
David,
   I make sure to specify the name, type, ext, and conf for each artifact:

<publications>
   <artifact name="authentication_client" type="jar" ext="jar"
conf="default" />
   <artifact name="authentication" type="jar" ext="jar" conf="build" />
   <artifact name="masergy_authen_mbean" type="sar" ext="sar"
conf="build" />
</publications>

   I don't see an ext attribute in your artifacts, which is likely a
problem, since you do use it in your artifactspattern.

   Also, make sure the configurations you specify for an artifact are
public.

Thanks,
---
Kirby Files