ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <christopher.s.g...@lmco.com>
Subject Re: Problems with "Resolve Dependencies in workspace"
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 19:15:03 GMT

That's just it, the Ivy console says it finds the correct dependency. Like I
said, the correct project is listed in the ivy classpath container. It works
for auto completion and for "Find Declaration" type searches. It just gives
me the "cannot be resolved to a type" errors.

No ivy errors at all in console.