ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 19:12:22 GMT
Hehe,

I was trying to help David Sills to solve his problem checking out Ivy from SVN
:-)

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: David Harrigan <dharrigan@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Fri, October 8, 2010 9:10:13 PM
Subject: Re: Question about documentation

Maarten,

Not using svn. All my stuff is up on bitbucket or github...what
attachment are you trying to get?

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9

"It is not usually until you've built and used a version of the
program that you understand the issues well enough to get the design
right." - Rob Pike, Brian Kernighan.