ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Question about documentation
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 10:27:46 GMT
Could you try the "http" URL instead of the "https" URL?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: David Sills <DSills@datasourceinc.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 11:31:47 AM
Subject: RE: Question about documentation

All:

I tried to check out the docs according to the instructions to start
thinking about how they might be reworked a bit to be clearer to novices
but immediately ran into a username-password challenge. I assume that
anonymous checkout (at least of the docs) was intended, but perhaps the
repository is not configured to allow it (? I'm not an SVN expert,
particularly). Or perhaps the docs are not pointing to the right URL?

Can someone advise me?

David Sills