ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From David Harrigan <dharri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confusion over latest integration resolution
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:03:30 GMT
I see, so, if I put something like:

fubar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

at the end of my jar and publish that, ivy should (after a bit of
further tweaking) pick up on that?

I'll give it a whirl later and let you all know. Thanks all for your replies.

-=david=-

--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: B20A22F9
Fingerprint: 110A F423 3647 54E2 880F ADAD 1C52 85BF B20A 22F9