ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Miller <thatguy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to suppress artifacts with extra classifiers
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 14:33:47 GMT
Which configurations are you asking for in your ivy.xml file?

Here's what I have used, and it only asks for the compile and runtime
jars, which normally excludes sources and javadocs. Does this help or
am I missing something?

Steve

<dependency org="asm" name="asm" rev="3.0"
conf="compile->compile,master;runtime->runtime"/>