ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Miller <ste...@millerland.com>
Subject Re: Ivy housekeeping, repository cleaning
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 14:17:13 GMT
Hi Gerke,
  So far I've just manually deleted things and then just run the build
again. But if your using a continuous integration tool to publish the
artifacts, I see how it would be nice to have it automated somehow. I
wrote a quick ant target to do this for one project (see below).  It
just get's the latest version, and then deletes all folders but that
version. If you had several modules, I guess you'd need to call a
parent build that called subant for this task on each module. I'm
still not sure when this would get run. I guess manually when you feel
the repository has gotten to large. Any thoughts?

<target name="clean-int" depends="load-ivy"
	description="--> cleans the integration repository for the current module">
	<ivy:info file="${ivy.file}" />
	<ivy:info property="lastbuild" organisation="${ivy.organisation}"
module="${ivy.module}" revision="latest.integration"/>
	<echo>Deleteing all but revision ${lastbuild.revision}</echo>

	<delete includeemptydirs="true">
		<fileset dir="${ivy.local.default.root}/${lastbuild.organisation}/${lastbuild.module}">
			<exclude name="${lastbuild.revision}/**" />
		</fileset>
	</delete>
</target>