ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Steve Miller <thatguy1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Ivy to manage platform dependent non-java binaries
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:00:20 GMT
I don't think you need multiple repositories. Just create an ivy.xml
module file that has multiple configurations and multiple artifacts in
the publications section.   Then publish that module to your
repository. Then all other projects can ask for whichever artifact it
needs. Maybe see the configurations tutorial. I think that has an
example of multiple artifacts.

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/conf.html

Steve