ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mitch Gitman <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confusion over latest integration resolution
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:34:53 GMT
This is something I stumbled on myself, but depending on
"latest.integration" actually resolves a module with a status of integration
OR GREATER. So, using the default set of statuses, "latest.integration" will
get the latest module, whether its status is release or milestone or
integration.

The default status is integration if you don't specify one for ivy:deliver
or ivy:publish. The documentation refers to an ivy.status property when it
comes to how ivy:deliver/ivy:publish defaults the status but doesn't mention
what that property's own default value is. There is an ivy.status.default
property as well.